Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, America’s Small Business Problems–Labor, Supply Chain and Ransomware, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week,
- The labor shortage isn’t Main Street’s biggest problem
- Biden SBA head on Covid loans, financial help businesses can still get
- Space Force to kick off new program to attract small businesses and startups – SpaceNews
- Another big company hit by a ransomware attack | CNN
- Hacker Claims to Have Data on 100 Million T-Mobile Customers
- Automattic Invests $30M in Titan, a Business Email Startup – WP Tavern
- Former Snap employees raise $9M for Trust, emerging from beta to level marketing playing field | TechCrunch
- Wix launches a no-code app builder for $200 per month | TechCrunch
- 15 years of Google Trends; Thursday’s daily brief
- There are new requirements to appear in Google Podcasts recommendations
- 7th State of Marketing Report – Salesforce.com
- Stripe Sessions
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams
? For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast
Follow us on your favorite social network: