Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Insights from the State of Global Small Business Report, September 2021 Edition?
- Google shuts down Plex banking service after less than a year | Engadget
- Managing harmful vaccine content on YouTube
- Vaccine misinformation policy – YouTube Help
- Ozy Media and the Limits of ‘Fake it till you Make it’ – The New York Times
- Startups have more options than ever to lower their reliance on venture capital | TechCrunch
- Sunday Wants to Make Restaurant Payments Free | PYMNTS.com
- Facebook Data For Good
- Global State of Small Business Report September 2021 – Executive Summary Deck
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams
? For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast
Follow us on your favorite social network: