Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Small Business Retail and Restaurant QR Code Usage Is Here to Stay, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week,
- Jeff Bezos No Longer Richest Man in the World
- Rihanna is Officially a Billionaire and the Richest Female Musician in the World
- Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow lawsuit has unearthed a huge problem with streaming – The Verge
- The modern expediter | Seth’s Blog
- 10 Link in Bio Services to Try For Social Media
- Google preparing to white label Stadia streaming service
- Forget ‘Learn to Code.’ Learn to ‘No-Code’ Instead | Inc.com
- TikTok Now the Most Popular Mobile Video App – Small Business Trends
- Twitter adds third-party signup with Apple or Google – The Verge
- Amazon launches new resale programs to cut down warehouse waste – The Verge
- QR Codes Are Here to Stay. So Is the Tracking They Allow. – The New York Times
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams
? For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast
Follow us on your favorite social network: